Before you start this application
Ensure you have clear scanned copies of all your documents.
Ensure you name these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you upload these documents carefully when asked to
The documents you will need for this stage of application are as follows:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
- Evidence of admission into Nigerian University
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local government area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
- Current University ID Card
Follow the steps below:
- Click on apply.
- Register to create an account.
- After registering you will automatically be logged into the site to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your application click on apply then enter the email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, academic referee, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications tally with names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors in uploading.
- Where asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- After filling forms make sure you click the submit application button to apply. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
NOTE: MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS MAY ATTRACT A DISQUALIFICATION PENALTY
To verify for this Scholarship you must follow the Steps below:
Note: you must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
- Click on verify now
- Enter your Login details
- Review your application details by clicking on “My Application Details” link
- If you are satisfied with your application details, download your profile by clicking on “Download Profile for Verification” link
- Take this profile to your "Head Of Department"as earlier provided to sign.
- Return to the “verify now” page to upload the clearly scanned copy of your verified profile.
- Avoid forgery and impersonation.
- You will receive an email and SMS that confirms you have uploaded your reference profile.
Warning: After you have downloaded your profile for verification, you will no longer be able to make changes to details you entered for your application.
In the past
- You travel kilometers to submit application forms
- You spend thousands of naira you don’t have to mail them
- Your applications get lost in the mail
- Even when you make it through your Invitations get lost in the mail
Because we are very interested in making this process as seamless and stress-free for you as possible. And it is very important we get your application. To ensure a faster and transparent process, we have upgraded this process to accommodate progressive technology.
- You can apply from anywhere, no need to travel long distances
- Monitor your application via your emails and SMS
- Update your application profiles from any where
- And be more confident that your application will get to us
How will I know if I am eligible? The Awarding body will contact you
Do I need to pay to facilitate the application? You are strongly advised to not patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria.
Note: Please ensure you understand the instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.